According to pediatric dermatologists, thin, delicate baby skin1 should be moisturized with a baby cream that is free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s skin barrier. Equally as important is that moisturizing baby creams also contain ingredients like ceramides that help maintain your baby’s skin barrier.2 Pediatric dermatologists agree that daily moisturizing baby creams should include ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids as well since these ingredients are naturally found in the skin and help maintain the skin’s barrier2. We also recommend using a fragrance-free, paraben-free formula that is gentle on baby’s developing skin during their first four years of life.
CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is developed with pediatric dermatologists to provide comforting all-day moisture, which is important for baby’s skin. Our baby cream formula has three essential ceramides that help maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier in addition to ingredients like fatty acids and cholesterol pediatric dermatologists recommend. Formulated to deliver up to 24 hours of moisture, our fragrance-free, paraben-free and dye-free baby cream formula provides your baby’s skin with gentle hydration.
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists to be gentle on baby’s delicate skin while helping to maintain baby’s protective skin barrier
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture all day
- Formula is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and fragrance
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Apply baby cream liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.